Week 7 Cooking Camp: Breakfast Bonanza (9-14yr Bigs PM Camp)
This class will explore the most important meal of the day.... breakfast! You will learn how to put together a complete breakfast so you will be able to make breakfast in bed for your parents any weekend ;) Students will learn to cook eggs many different ways and other breakfast staples like pancakes, crème brulee, french toast, and much more!
Week 7: July 29 to Aug 2
Bigs PM Camp: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Ages: 9 to 14
*When registering for Summer Camps please be aware this is a week long Summer Camp that meets Monday through Friday for 3 hours from 1pm to 4pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early on Monday to find parking. We ask that children arrive in comfortable and non-restrictive clothing that may come home a little messy. Rubber soled tennis shoes and hair tied back is a requirement for all cooking camps. Students with sandals, flip-flops or hard-soled shoes will not be able to attend class.
***By Registering for this Summer Camp you are agreeing with OAS Policies, Release Statements and Dress Code.***
Open Arts Studio Policies:
- Space will not be held without full payment.
- Please call OAS by 9AM if your child is unable to make it to camp.
- You may receive a full refund (minus a $30.00 cancel fee per camp) if you cancel up to two weeks before the camp begins.
- There is no option to cancel a class and have a future credit.
- Open Arts Studio is not responsible for supervising your child outside of class time. Please do not drop your child off more than 15 mins before class starts.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Students who are a continual distraction to others will be dismissed for the day. If problems continue, the student will be permanently dismissed at the discretion of OAS staff. The remaining tuition is non-refundable.
- No cell phones are allowed in any camp.
Release Statements: • I give Open Arts Studio staff permission to take my minor off premises during break-time or as part of the lesson. They will be well supervised & the release of liability applies during this time. • I release Open Arts Studio from liability of any injury my child or I may suffer as a result of participation in the program. • I give permission for OAS to photograph my minor and their artwork for use in print media and promotion. • I give permission to see that my child receives medical treatment in an emergency. • I acknowledge that my child will not be released from the studio by themselves or with anyone other than authorized persons.·
Dress Code: • Campers must wear closed toe shoes; no flip flops are allowed in the studio. • For safety athletic shoes are the only option in cooking and pottery camps and long hair must be pulled back with hair tie. • No strapless, midriff, or low-cut shirts are allowed. • No clothing depicting alcohol, tobacco, political messaging or inappropriate behavior should be worn to camp.